FYI

FYI- For people new to Blogging, you start at the bottom and go up. The Newest postings are always at the Top. Enjoy!!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Guys, I think I know what I want to do with my life and it actually makes me feel really good inside just thinking that I could do this one day. I want to open my own hippotherapy center, which is where people with handicaps, physical and mental, go to work and ride horses. It helps create a bond between the animal and the person and it also helps those that have lost their limbs or are working on regaining their legs walk again. Interestingly enough, a lot of soldiers that are wounded go to hippotherapy centers to get used to walking again because they feel the horse beneath them and it's like having legs. Just thinking of this makes me want to go and help these people out. I really, really want to do this now.